Lip lock with Saif no big deal for Deepika Padukone


There has been a huge buzz in the film industry and media circles about Deepika Padukone’s lip lock with her Love Aaj Kal co-star Saif Ali Khan in their film. When we caught up with the Om Shanti Om girl at the media meet of Love Aaj Kal and removed the topic about the same, Deepika appeared pretty cool about the whole thing.


She told us, “I think it was necessary in the film. I believed in the role and keeping that in mind I have been able to perform the role well. We have all moved ahead for how long are we going to show flowers or birds tweeting during a kissing scene.”
When asked whether her beau Ranbir Kapoor had seen the film and approved of it, Deepika said, “I have always believed in keeping my personal and professional life apart. We both know our professional demands and we don’t interfere in it. For me I am happy to have him in my life. He is my best friend.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment